Photography • Marketing • Communications
I have worked in arts/cultural marketing and communications for over 20 years and offer a professional, informed and informal approach to promoting your work or event.
Recent clients include:
- National Museum of Scotland
- National Galleries of Scotland
- Cycling UK
- Parkinson's UK
- Assembly Festival
- Cycling Scotland
- Youth Theatre Arts Scotland
- Birds of Paradise Theatre Company
- University of Edinburgh's Music in the Community
- Yugen Puppets
- All Ability Bikes
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra
- Puppet Animation Scotland
- Got Soul Choir
- Alba Brass
- Choral Jam
- Jelly & Gin
- Edinburgh Festival of Cycling
- Ironman Triathlon
My photography has also been licensed by Edinburgh Art Festival, Edinburgh Zoo, The National and The Goldsmiths' Company and has appeared in The Herald, The Scotsman, The National, The List and The Skinny.
Get in touch about your project and let's see how we can work together.